To inquire about employment, click here.
To fill out our complete Driver's Application, click here.
We are looking for drivers that have a minimum of two years over the road driving experience, a good driving record, and the ability to pass a D.O.T. physical and drug screen. Produce and Reefer experience preferred.
Van Eerden Trucking leads the industry in providing safe and reliable equipment. We provide the latest models of conventional Peterbilt and Kenworth tractors equipped with air ride cabs, air ride suspensions, large Cummins or Caterpillar motors, and Qualcomm satellite on-board communication equipment. Comfortable 70 inch sleepers and 86 inch Studio Sleepers can be your home-away-from-home.
When you become part of the Van Eerden Trucking family, you will find that we care about you and your family. We provide excellent pay and benefits and drivers are paid on a weekly basis. Our rate per mile range for solo and team drivers is among the highest in our industry. This combined with our bonus programs, benefit package, quality equipment, and driver considerations make Van Eerden Trucking one of the top choices to drive for today.
- MILEAGE PAY:
- Pay based on PC Miler practical miles
- All miles are paid - both loaded and empty miles
- Competitive mileage pay for solo and team drivers
- TRACTOR SPEED BONUS:
- Additional $0.01 per mile (team)
- FUEL BONUS:
- Fuel bonus is paid each week in addition to the base pay.
- All drivers can earn an additional $0.01 per mile (team) for utilizing the company-approved preferred truck stop list which is issued to all new drivers at the time of their employment.
- MILEAGE BONUS:
- Mileage bonus is paid each week in addition to base pay.
- Solo drivers have the opportunity to earn up to $0.03 per mile based on the number of miles they driver per month.
- Team drivers have the opportunity to earn up to $0.05 per mile (split) based on the number of miles they drive and the number of turns to the West Coast per month.
- Miles are reviewed on a monthly basis.
- OTHER COMPENSATION:
- Per Diem
- Additional stop-off/drop pay offered
- MEDICAL INSURANCE Eligibility - 1st of the month after 30 days.
- Priority Health
- DENTAL INSURANCE Eligibility - 1st of the month after 30 days.
- VISION INSURANCE Eligibility - 1st of the month after 30 days.
- LIFE INSURANCE Eligibility - 1st of the month after 30 days.
- SHORT TERM DISABILITY Eligibility - 1st of the month after 90 days.
- FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT Eligibility - (must sign up within 30 days of hire)
- One week paid Eligibility - 1 Year
- Two weeks paid Eligibility - 2 Years
- Three weeks paid Eligibility - 7 years
- 401(k) SAVINGS PROGRAM Eligibility - Quarterly/Age 21
- 20% Maximum contribution.
- 25% Company match (up to 6% of contribution) after 1 year qualification period.
Now that you have read about our great pay and benefits package, please fill out an application or give Marlo the Recruiter a call at (800) 748-0470 today. We look forward to talking to you more about our company and scheduling an interview soon.
Thank you for your interest in Van Eerden Trucking Company!