Experienced Fleet Mechanic for Day Shift
Full Time | Byron Center, MI
Fleet Mechanics work at our corporate headquarters in Byron Center, MI. If you live in West Michigan or are willing to move to this great area, we would like to talk to you!
With our recent growth and “Updated Pay-Plan” we have long-term career opportunities for a select few Fleet Mechanics. We have three levels that we would consider. Experienced, Recent School Graduate and Entry level.
Fleet Mechanics will work at our corporate headquarters in Byron Center, MI. If you live in West Michigan or are willing to move to this great area, we would like to talk to you!
The Fleet Trailer Mechanic position is vital to keeping our trucks on the road. As a Fleet Mechanic, you will be responsible with providing safe driver equipment through repairs and execution of our rigorous preventive maintenance program. This commitment to excellence is what sets us apart and allows us to offer top-notch on-time delivery services with minimal driver downtime. We provide only new equipment with the latest technology.
The following positions are available:
- Day Position:
- 5-day work week
- Rotating weekends & On Call
In addition to our Updated Pay Plan ($18.00 -$26.00/hour + Incentive), our Fleet Mechanics receive:
- A team-oriented environment
- Consistent Work Schedule
- A generous benefits package with 401K with 50% company match
- Paid vacation / Personal / Holiday Pay
- Growth opportunities for those who want to go further
Am I qualified?
- 2+ Years Heavy Duty Diesel Tech Experience Preferred
- Certifications and Completion of Prior Training Recognized (Although not required)
- Located in West Michigan (or willing to relocate)
- Not enough experience or a recent graduate? Give us a call and ask about our formal training program! We also have Entry Level Fleet Mechanic positions available.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $18.00 – $26.00 per hour