San Diego, CA Company Truck Driver
We are looking for Solo Class A Commercial Drivers (CDL-A) in the San Diego California area, that have one year over the road driving experience, a good driving record. Produce experience preferred, but will review all candidates.
Or Chat with us in Facebook Messenger
Drivers make round trips from Michigan out to the West Coast and back.
Solo’s are out 9-12 days and home for 2 – 3, but some drivers choose to be out longer before going home.
Solo Hiring Lanes include Byron Center Michigan (and surrounding area) to and from the areas of Mid to Southern California, including San Diego.
VanEerden Trucking leads the industry in providing safe and reliable equipment. We provide the latest models of Kenworth & Peterbilt tractors fully equipped with all driver amenities, including Qualcomm satellite on-board communication equipment. All trucks have refrigerators.
Our maintenance staff is on-site in Byron Center Michigan to keep our equipment working in top condition, and even washed when in the yard.
We provide excellent pay and benefits; drivers are paid on a weekly basis. This combined with our bonus programs, benefit package, and quality equipment makes Van Eerden Trucking one of the top choices to drive for today. We are committed to both our drivers & our customers!
Pay & Incentive Bonuses
- Weekly Pay – PCMiler Practical Miles
- Both Loaded & Empty Miles
- Stop Off Pay
- Produce Premium Pay – Miles Weekly
- Safety Bonus – Weekly
- Mileage Bonus – Annual between $2500.00 – $6500.00
- Breakdown Pay
- Detention Pay
- Paid Vacation
- One week paid vacation – 90 Days
- One week paid – 1 Year
- Two weeks paid – 2 Years
- Three weeks paid – 7 years
- Medical, Dental, and Vision – 1st of the month after 30 days.
- Short Term Disability – 1st of the month after 90 days.
- Flexible Spending Account – Eligibility – (must sign up within 30 days of hire)
- 401(k) Savings Program – Eligibility – Quarterly/Age 21
- 50% Company match (up to 6% of contribution) after 1 year qualification period.